Baseshape Colors Tab
The Baseshape Colors Tab is a new option of the Baseshape Editor for assigning color and textures to the baseshapes. It has the following elements:
- The Color Tab, location of the color tab in the baseshape editor.
- Surface Texture Controls, for assigning textures to the baseshapes.
- Gradient Controls, for managing gradients by iteration.
- Color Blending control, when both surface textures and gradients are enabled, this control becomes visible, and is used for defining how the textures and gradients will be combined.
- Fast Color Preview, Now the fast preview will show the result of the textures and gradients.