Spheris is an Incendia Script command that produces a fractal based on the Spiky formula applied to a mandelbulb like formula. The command has the following sintax:
spheris degree degree1 cx cy cz
- degree is the number of alzimutal repetitions
- degree1 is the number of altiture repetitions
- cx, x component of the julia set.
- cy, y component of the julia set.
- cz, z component of the julia set.
Since spheris is very complex,when use baseshapes, be sure that the baseshape depth value is not larger than 4 or the fractal will take forever to render (also, the result is very poorly, since the iterations becomes smaller than a pixel). You can change the c values of spheris in the transformation editor, by just moving the transformation.